Heart of Harmony

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heart of Harmony

An invitation-based discussion space for those who seek to better themselves and their everyday lives through their connection with the Elements of Harmony

3 posters

[Important] Ditzy's Resignation, Shifts in Leadership

[Important] Ditzy's Resignation, Shifts in Leadership Empty [Important] Ditzy's Resignation, Shifts in Leadership

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:42 am

Hello everypony,

There are some who may be aware of the events these last couple of weeks, and there are some who are not. Do note that whatever I say on here is the only information I feel is needed to give out, to make this transfer of administrative power as easy and painless as possible. Let us begin.

To make things as simple as possible, due to complications, I feel it is in my best interest to resign my role as Admin Harmonic from the Heart of Harmony, and give the position to someone more eligible at this time. The decision was made this last week, through some very long talks and meditated thoughts on the matter, and I feel the choice I have made is the best one.

As for the reason, I cannot go into full detail, and you will have to respect me on that. The biggest reason, which I will present to you openly, is that my busy student schedule has denied me a lot of opportunities to run and guide the forum in the way that many would see fit. Between my full time school schedule, ~20 hours of work a week with some pretty heavy travel time, and my writing hobby finding new roots, to lead the Heart is simply beyond my capabilities. There are other contributing factors, but in the end, it simply boils down to the fact I no longer have the time to operate this forum.

You may still converse with me on Skype is you have my contact information, those who do not can share it if someone really wants to get a hold of me. I'll be making some shifts in my focus after my resignation, and I may be taking on more furry-related works. The spirit of Equestria is still with me, and I thank those who I walked along with to explore those moments. My path as a free, wandering spirit will find its own place, and I hope you will find your own too.

My account will be deactivated after Friday, 11:59PM EST, potentially a little bit later then that time. With it, all of my journals and posts will be removed as well, at least I believe that is the case. I want to thank you all for taking the time to read this, and giving me a fantastic year to explore my life with. It has been a journey I do not regret, even with all of the challenges I have faced. I am eager to adventure out and find the newest path in my life, one which I will come closer to finding my true self.

With heartfelt thanks,

~Ditzy Doo, Equestria's Mailmare... signing off.
    Star Shard
    Star Shard
    Wind Spirit

[Important] Ditzy's Resignation, Shifts in Leadership Empty Re: [Important] Ditzy's Resignation, Shifts in Leadership

Post by Star Shard Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:55 pm

Good luck Ditzy. I hope you find your place somewhere in this world.

Dont be a stranger through. You are Always welcome here.
    Zak Light
    Zak Light
    Magic Spirit

[Important] Ditzy's Resignation, Shifts in Leadership Empty Re: [Important] Ditzy's Resignation, Shifts in Leadership

Post by Zak Light Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:01 am

Good luck, Ditzy. I'll miss you on this community.

Thank you for bringing me here and letting me meet all the wonderful friends of this community.
    Founder
    Founder
    Admin

Post by Founder Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:47 am

Ditzy, you will be very much missed, by both myself and by Princess Luna as well.

Your advice and insights have always been so well-thought-out, and you have been tireless in implementing the requests of the managers of this forum.  You _will_ make a wonderful addition to whatever RL team, production, company, studio with which you choose to share your strengths.

Be well, dear Ditzy, in all your worldly journeys.  And know that both Princess Luna and myself are grateful for all you have done for these forums and the vision we three agreed to carry forward in their creation.

~Princess Celestia

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:16 pm