Heart of Harmony

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heart of Harmony

An invitation-based discussion space for those who seek to better themselves and their everyday lives through their connection with the Elements of Harmony

+2
Soarin
Bright Star
6 posters

I suppose a proper introdution is needed here

Bright Star
    Bright Star
    Harmonic

I suppose a proper introdution is needed here Empty I suppose a proper introdution is needed here

Post by Bright Star Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:13 pm

Hello, everypony. Just wanted to say hi......since.....yeah. I actually don't know what to put here. I've enjoyed reading the journals, so I thought I'd get an account myself.....and stuff. So yeah. I exist.....I hope.

Hahahaha, wow, that was a long time ago, but certainly has been a great experience.

But yes, hello everypony. My name is Bright Star. I started with following the path of Twilight Sparkle before I began to follow my path as Bright Star. I would certainly say that I'm not new as I've been around for a long time during the building up of these forums, but I do hope to get to know each and every one of you as we all travel on our paths together.

Looking to the skies,
    -Bright Star, Nurse of Canterlot
    Soarin
    Soarin
    Harmonic

I suppose a proper introdution is needed here Empty Re: I suppose a proper introdution is needed here

Post by Soarin Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:17 pm

I'd say welcome to the forums dear, but we joined at the same time, heh. I will say it's nice to have my wife and love of my life right here by my side. I love you so much and hope our time on this forum goes wonderful as our relationship. <3

Your loving husband,
    Soarin
    Rarity
    Rarity
    Rarity

I suppose a proper introdution is needed here Empty Re: I suppose a proper introdution is needed here

Post by Rarity Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:35 pm

Hello, Bright Star! It's lovely to see you here too, along with Soarin of course.
    (Your adorableness as a couple never fails to warm my heart and make me smile. I am so happy for both of you!)

I look forward to getting to know you both better as we all find out more about ourselves :3

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:38 am

Welcome back, my dear friend Bright Star. As my very first mentor in time's past, you have given me the inspiration to be where I am now. I thank you for allowing me a glimpse of this spiritual world, which has taken me in full. I wish you best on your continued journey

~Ditzy
    Pinkie Pie
    Pinkie Pie
    Pinkie Pie

Post by Pinkie Pie Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:33 pm

You're really awesome, Bright! One of the first ponies to go out of your way to reach out to me outside of just being silly and playful when I was first discovering HP and the pony community and everything..
    I know ya and all, but doesn't mean I can't remind ya that it's great to have ya here! Very Happy
    Zecora
    Zecora
    Earth Spirit

Post by Zecora Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:28 pm

Glad to have you here Bright; Your knowledge will help everypony most certainly. Thankful we all are that you share it so readily, quickly, and pertinently.

(But now I have to wonder what your accent could be, where for you "read" rhymes with "journey".)
    Bright Star
    Bright Star
    Harmonic

Post by Bright Star Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:52 pm

Zecora wrote:(But now I have to wonder what your accent could be, where for you "read" rhymes with "journey".)

Oops, wasn't quite paying attention there with my rhyming there. I'll sacrifice the meaning so it rhymes; a bear!

But yes, thank you everypony! I can't wait to travel alongside of all of you on all our journeys~
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

Post by Rainbow Dash Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:41 pm

Heya, Bright.

Also, nurse?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:58 pm