Heart of Harmony

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heart of Harmony

An invitation-based discussion space for those who seek to better themselves and their everyday lives through their connection with the Elements of Harmony

4 posters

Greetings everypony~

Soarin
    Soarin
    Harmonic

Greetings everypony~ Empty Greetings everypony~

Post by Soarin Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Hello fellow ponies. My name is Soarin. My spirit is that of Soarin as well. I take great pride in being part of and co-captain of the Wonderbolts. In the past year I've learned a lot about myself and who I truly am. It all started when I tried trotting the path of Rainbow Dash. I learned a lot through out my time as her, but nothing more important than who I truly am. Since then, I've come along way. I've also met a lot of wonderful ponies, ponies that are here beside us, ponies that I'm so very proud to call my friends and loved ones. I hope to continue my path, learn more about and better myself. I hope to do that beside you all.

I was going to make this post sooner, but I wanted to wait until the forums were open. I'm often busy lately, so this post ended up getting delayed. I may be busy, but I'm always open to talk when I get the chance. If you ever want to chat, need something or just need to ear to listen, feel free to drop me a PM. I'd love to chat with you or help.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I wish you all well on your journeys here. I hope we can have a wonderful time~

Para la estrella más brillante,
    ~Soarin
    Bright Star
    Bright Star
    Harmonic

Greetings everypony~ Empty Re: Greetings everypony~

Post by Bright Star Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:56 pm

Soarin wrote:Para la estrella más brillante

<3

I love you so much honey and I'm glad you and I get to be here and explore our own paths while traversing together. I still remember the time we found out about eachother where both of our lives were changed dramatically. I wish you luck on your journey and I love you very much <3

Your ever so loving wife,
    -Bright Star
    Spike
    Spike
    Magic Spirit

Post by Spike Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:05 am

It's so great to see you Soarin! I look forward to what discoveries we'll all make in this coming year Very Happy

-Spike
    MidnightSky
    MidnightSky
    Harmonic

Post by MidnightSky Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:54 am

Nice to see you Soarin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:25 am